Go to https://NordVPN.com/dhruv and use code DHRUV to get 70% off a 3 year plan plus 1 additional month free.
Is it realistically possible to boycott Chinese products? In this video, I explain how it can be done by individuals, governments and businesses / companies using the backdrop of US-China Trade War. Firstly, I explain what was the impact of US-China trade and how it led to companies moving outside China and economically affecting both the countries. There was a loss of approx 1% GDP Growth rate. I bring the same example to India and explain the importance of Free Trade Agreements with other countries if India is to reduce its dependence on China. I also explain the over importance given to Made in China products vs products / services by Chinese companies.
00:00 US-China Trade War
4:40 Reality of India-China Trade
6:05 How to Boycott as Individual?
8:40 Chinese Investments in India
12:12 How to Boycott as Companies?
13:24 Free Trade Agreements
Credits to Neelkabir for research of this video. Follow him on Instagram for more informative updates – https://www.instagram.com/evolvideas/?hl=en
Support my work and join as a member to get exclusive stuff:
1. On Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/dhruvrathee
2. On Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-CSyyi47VX1lD9zyeABW3w/join
For more informative videos and discussion on important Indian and world issues-
Telegram channel to receive instant video updates: https://t.me/dhruvratheechannel
More videos by Dhruv Rathee
– Financial Education: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list…
– Ground Reports from across the World: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list…
– Indian Politics Videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list…
– Educational Videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list…
– Interviews by Dhruv Rathee: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list…
Support on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/dhruvrathee